A custom recovery for Android is used to flash ROM’s, mod’s, packages besides taking factory image of your current ROM and restoring it whenever you want.
Team Win Recovery Project 2.8, or twrp2 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. We started from the ground up by taking AOSP recovery and loading it with the standard recovery options, then added a lot of our own features. It’s a fully touch driven user interface – no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.
X507 specific features :
- Fully kitkat compatible and compatible with even AOSP derived ROM’s
- Both internal storage and SD card working
- MTP fixes and improvements – you can now copy zips to the root of storage
- TrueType Font support
- Temperature support
- Various other bugfixes and tweaks
INSTALLATION PROCEDURE :
- Download recovery from our Downloads tab and transfer it to the root of your SD card
- Install Mobile uncle tools and open it ( Requires root access )
- Choose Recovery update and now in the corresponding screen you should see the copied recovery appearing.
- Choose it and the tool will install recovery for you and will reboot.
How to set Material design on your TWRP :
- Download the file named 480_light.zip file from our downloads tab and rename it to ui.zip
- In your internal storage or SD card you will find a folder named TWRP. Open it and create a folder named theme.
- Now copy the ui.zip file into the theme folder and reboot to recovery.
- Voila ! You have the TWRP recovery with material design
- Download recovery
- Other theme Dowload