TWRP 3.2.2-0 custom recovery for Tecno Boom J7 with MediaTek MT6582, Android 4.4.2 KitKat. This is can be used to root J7 devices and also install custom ROMs of different Android version. See steps to install TWRP 3.2.2-0 custom recovery for Tecno Boom J7 in the guide ahead.
- adb backup fixes
- OTA style update zips will now install automatically without prompting for decrypt
- Minor tweaks to handling date/time on Qualcomm devices
- Updates to some language translations
Disclaimer: Make sure you have backed up every all your important files and data before flashing any custom ROM or recovery downloaded from this site. If your device gets damaged during the process of installing any flashable file from this site, we will not be held responsible. Follow every step you on this site correctly.
TWRP 3.2.2-0 Features:
- Install Zip (From SD Card, Internal Storage, OTG Storage)
- Advanced Wipe Menu (Dalvik, System, Cache, Data,
- Internal Storage, SD Card, USB Otg)
- Advanced (Backup | Restore) Menu
- Advanced Mount Options
- TWRP File Manager
- Advanced Reboot Option
- Completely Material Themes
- Easy And Simple
- Proper Detail Of Task
- Showing Progress In Percentage
- Automatically Flash More Than One Zip File One By One
- File Manager
- Brightness Control
- Full Touch
- Name: Tecno - Model: Boom J7 - Chipset: MT6582 - Kernel: 3.4.67 - OS Version: KitKat
- Recovery Name: Team Win Recovery Project - Recovery Version: v3.2.2-0 - Status: Stable - Current Stable Version: Unofficial
How to install the latest TWRP custom recovery for Tecno Boom J7
To flash this recovery using splash tool, see how to flash any MediaTek device using smartphone flash tool. If you have a custom recovery installed already, follow the guide below
- Download TWRP custom recovery for Tecno J7 from the download link below to your internal storage or SD card.
- Reboot your device to recovery after download (either TWRP, CWM, Philz or COT)
- In TWRP recovery mode, tap on Install and select the storage where you have saved the recovery image.
- On the bottom right corner, you’ll see an install image button, tap on it and find the recovery image.
- Now, select the image file and tap install. You’ll be asked to select the partition to flash, select recovery and the flash process should start immediately.
If you don’t have a working Custom recovery installed and your device is rooted, download Rahsr flash tool from Google Play store and use it to flash the latest TWRP 3.2.2-0 on your device. The process is similar to that of the official devices.
Now, you’ve successfully flashed TWRP 3.2.2-0 custom recovery for Tecno Boom J7.
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL — CLICK HERE