Samsung is gearing up to release it next big device, the Galaxy Note 20 series at its unpack event that is scheduled for August 5th. Since the launch of the Galaxy S20 series in March, several leaks and rumours of the upcoming Galaxy Note 20 Ultra have surfaced online. The latest specs leak, however, reveals what we may be seeing during the device launch.
According to the leak images. the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra will feature an Infinity-O display, a triple camera setup on the rear on a fairly large rectangular bump. The right side of the device comprises of the volume keys and power button while the left comes clean. Underneath the device, there is a USB Type-C port for charging alongside the S Pen housing. The Galaxy Note 20 ultra S Pen will feature a 9ms response time.
The leak also suggests that the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra will be the first device to incorporate the latest Corning Gorilla Glass 7 protection. Yes, I was talking about the camera earlier, the device is expected to feature a 108MP rear camera that was first introduced in the S20 Ultra along with a 12MP ultra-wide sensor, however, the 48MP telephoto lens 100x space zoom on the S20 Ultra will be replaced with a 12MP periscope lens and 50x space zoom.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra will be powered by Qualcomm’s latest flagship Soc, the Snapdragon 865+ paired with up to 12GB RAM and 512GB of storage. Samsung is also expected to launch a separate version which houses its home build Exynos 990 Soc. The device will run the latest Android with Samsung’s OneUI ontop.
The device will deliver OneNote synchronization, optimized cloud gaming experience via Project xCloud and Xbox game thanks to Samsung’s partnership with the tech giant Microsoft. In addition to this, Note 20 Ultra users will have access to 90 gaming titles via Xbox Game Pass, making it a “portable gaming console.”
Under all of this great specs, there is a 4,500 mAh battery that fuels this device tat comes with 45W fast charging support. Other features include 5G support, USB-C 3.2, Bluetooth 5.x, NFC, Wi-Fi 6, dual-frequency GPS, Samsung DeX, IP68 rating, wireless charging, and AKG-tuned stereo speaker.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Leaked Specs
- Display: 6.9-inch Quad HD+ (3200 × 1440 pixels) Dynamic AMOLED 19.3:9 aspect ratio Infinity-O Display, HDR10+, 508 PPI, 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 7 protection
- Soc: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- Memory: 12GB RAM with 256GB/512GB storage (UFS 3.1), expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 10 with OneUI
- SIM: Single / Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Cameras: 108MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, OIS, 12MP Periscope lens, 2X optical zoom, Space zoom up to 50X, 12MP 120° Ultra Wide sensor; 10MP front-facing camera
- Media: Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Sensor: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.8 x 77.2 x 8.1mm
- Network: 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAM, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB Type-C (Gen 3.2), NFC, MST
- Battery: 4500mAh battery with 45W fast charging, wireless (WPC and PMA) charging, Wireless Power Share
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Expected Price and Availability
The device is expected to be available in Mystic Bronze and Mystic Black option and priced higher than €1,000 (~$1157) that is about ₦449,000. More details are to be revealed at the launch event, subscribe for more update and follow our social media handles.
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL — CLICK HERE